TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology (IT) and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology’s FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
Seeking a Program Analyst to provide, project planning, project documentation, administrative and meeting support, schedule management, contract administration, budget and cost analysis, release and assessment and authorization support to VA development project.
- Track and report Agile development project schedule and progress against plan (burn down charts, sprint progress, etc.)
- Assist with managing EPMD and VIP Dashboard data requirements
- Prepare for and manage VIP artifacts required Critical Decision review meetings
- Provide meeting facilitation support, to include sprint reviews, and manage meeting (agenda, minutes, and action items) and review outputs
- Oversee sprint approval process, ensuring all necessary documentation provided by development team is available
- Extract data from source tools, compiling graphic representations, charts, statistical and financial tables, and narrative into reports suitable for distribution to senior client leaders
- Assist in developing and managing build timelines
- Manage project activities and artifacts required in support of Release Readiness Review and Production Readiness
- Facilitate and prepare meetings including agendas, minutes and action item tracking
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required
- Strong understanding of and experience with VA’s VIP IT project management process and the use of Rational Tool Suite
- Experience managing large project schedules in MS Project and Oracle’s Primavera
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to obtain Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) clearance
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline
- Additional 8 years’ relevant experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- Nationwide, with preference for Rockville, MD or Eatontown, NJ
Equal Opportunity Statement
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.