Agile IT Project Manager
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation (TISTA) is an award winning, quickly growing, CMMI, ISO certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We are a prime contractor on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid ADELE and SPARC vehicles, as well as Department of Veterans Affairs T4NG and the National Institutes of Health’s Government-wide CIOSP3 contract vehicle.
We are seeking experienced Agile IT Project Managers to support innovative programs impacting scientific research and our nation’s health care. We are looking for energetic top notch IT project managers with experience managing teams operating in an Agile environment.
We want to know what you think about Wagile!
- Manages the full project management lifecycle for quickly moving IT teams of 5 and up to 75 people.
- Meets with senior executives clients at all levels while serving as the primary point of contact for TISTA
- Leads staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring cost, deliverables, schedule, quality control. Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the- art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experienced introducing and implementing Agile practices in complex government programs.
- Experienced and comfortable leading IT teams that may include non IT subject matter experts, such as scientific researchers, and business analysts.
- Experienced and excited by health IT, working with determined clients from organizations such as Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, National Institutes of Health (NIH), and Centers for Disease Control
- Rockville, MD and CMS at Baltimore, MD
Equal Opportunity Statement
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.