Security Configuration Services Manager
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology (IT) and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology’s FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
The Configuration Manager establishes and enforces configuration and change management controls for assigned application development projects for our VA team.
- Develop scripts for automating Software Configuration management tasks
- Administer the source code control system
- Build, test, document, and release software products
- Estimate, plan, and track software configuration management tasks and provide project status to management.
- Document and perform hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
- Perform release readiness reviews.
- Assisting with Software Code Quality Checking (SCQC) analysis on source code to include generating SCQC Scan results during software release milestone checkpoints utilizing Fortify SSC, SonarQube or similar tools.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
- Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
- Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
- Application Servers: Tomcat, Pentaho, IBM products (MQ, Message Broker, ISII)
- Experience with defect tracking tool like Jira
- Experience in establishing configuration management policies
- Experience in AWS, VM
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study; experience is accepted in lieu of degree
Equal Opportunity Statement
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.