TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology (IT) and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TiSTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology’s FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking to hire a Project Manager to work in Washington, DC.
This position will require a C6 Clearance, or the equivalent to a Top Secret.
- Project level oversight, including reviewing the quality of all work products, organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all tasks and support activities
- Work directly with the DoED COR and other DoED staff to set and manage expectations, highlight and resolve issues and ensure an overall excellent experience working with the PMO team
- Managing the project team, including recruiting, training and mentoring team members
- Monitor and report on program risk, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate communication occurs and that plans are adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements as business needs change
- Excellent presentation, customer communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with scheduling control standards and guidelines
- 8 + years’ experience with project management, risk management and process improvement
- Experience with the agile software development methodology
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Tenacious follow-up on projects and issues
- Must have or be able to attain a security clearance
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- C6 Clearance (equivalent to TS)
- Experience with the Rational Tools Suite
- Prior experience with DoED highly preferable
- Honorably discharged US Military Veteran
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
Equal Opportunity Statement
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.